CLOUD EMAIL SECURITY
Cloud email security is a service that allows businesses to protect their emails from being hacked or exploited. It uses powerful encryption and authentication technologies, as well as other preventive measures, to stop malicious actors from accessing sensitive data stored in emails. Cloud email security also provides organizations with the ability to monitor, detect, and respond to threats quickly and effectively.
Unified Microsystems Partners With
Features to consider in Cloud Email Security:
- Encryption Encrypt emails to protect data from unauthorized access.
- AuthenticationVerify the identity of users and devices sending emails, helping to reduce the risk of spoofing attacks.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)Scan emails for sensitive content and block or quarantine suspicious messages.
- Content Filtering Ensure that only legitimate email reaches your inbox by using anti-spam filters.
- Multi-factor AuthenticationIncrease security by requiring two or more forms of authentication in order to access emails.