UNIFIED QUALITY POLICY
At Unified Microsystems we provide Managed IT Support, IT Infrastructure, System Integration, Smart Building and IT Consultancy Services for all Industries.
To accomplish the objectives of this quality policy, a comprehensive quality management system has been developed, integrating all the management functions and operations.
We achieve this by establishing effective systems, procedures, and continual improvements in all areas of our activities.
We ensure that our personnel are properly trained so they are better able to serve our customers.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Delivering customer satisfaction beyond their needs and expectations.
- Continual improvement of the Quality Management System.
- Periodic review of effectiveness and suitability of the system.
- Assigning objectives and KPIs for the departments and periodic review of achievements.
- Comply with applicable standards, specifications, and contractual terms and conditions.
- Comply with all government laws and statutory requirements applicable to our business.
- Providing service after sales support.
The Unified Microsystems management team ensures that the Quality Policy is communicated and understood by all employees and is available to relevant interested parties.
The management team reviews the Quality Policy and quality objectives KPI’s in the review meetings to ensure the policies are appropriate to the purpose and context of the organization, and support its strategic direction, and actions to address the risk and opportunities.